- What is your typical turnaround time?
All of our prints are custom made once your order is placed.
US orders typically take 5-7 business days to produce before shipping.
Transit times depend on your location and can take on average 2-10 days.
*Freight size canvases and large quantity orders may take longer to produce.
If your canvas is needed by a certain date, please contact us so that we may assist you in this matter.
- I need my order by a certain date, can I expedite an order?
If you need the order by a certain date, please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible. If you have an extremely tight turnaround time, please contact us by email for fastest service. Send your order information and date needed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us during business hours at +1 310 505-6925. We are usually able to accommodate special requests. Expedited orders do incur an extra charge, which will be quoted when you call.
- What are your hours?
We are available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Eastern Time.
- Will my order ship in one big box or in multiple pieces?
Your order will be shipped as you order in a single piece.
- What company do you ship through?
We ship using FedEx. Our domestic orders are typically shipped via FedEx SmartPost or FedEx Ground, depending on the size of the canvas.
- How much does shipping cost?
We offer flat rates on shipping. Most orders are coming with free shipping. You can see the shipping amount in your shopping cart if applicable, but the final shipping total will be calculated during checkout.
- Can I use more than one coupon code on my order?
We can only accept one coupon per order. You cannot combine a coupon with any other offers or promotions.
- How is the canvas stretched?
We use a propriety blend of canvas that is stretched over 1.5 wooden stretcher bars. We print on artist’s grade canvas using archival inks. All of our canvases have UVB protection built in to protect against fading and moisture and are designed to last for years.
- Do you include hanging hardware with your canvases and framed prints?
Yes. The type of hangers varies depending on the size and type of items in the order. The hardware included will work on most walls. If you have older walls or special finishes please take this into consideration before installation. If you have any questions regarding the hanging hardware provided, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service department.
- Can I hang my Great Big Photos product outside?
Our products are designed to be displayed indoors only and should not be exposed to water or direct sunlight.
- Will the colors shown on my monitor be exactly how the image prints?
The colors shown on your monitor may be close to what is printed, but we cannot guarantee a perfect match. If you have any questions about an image or special considerations, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team.
- Can I customize a stock image by adding text or changing the image?
Unfortunately we cannot alter our stock images by adding text or making major changes to the image. Our images are provided by artists and photographers that have submitted their art to be printed as is.
- Are your canvases considered Giclee quality?
Yes. Our canvases are digital prints produced on inkjet printers. We use archival quality inks and artist grade canvases that are coated with a UV protectant.
- Do you offer frames for your canvases?
Yes, we offer both traditional and float frame options for our canvases. Our traditional frames are available in four different styles: Black, Antique, Gold and Walnut . The float frame comes in four different finishes: Black, Gold, Silver and Walnut. The Silver and Gold frames have a black finish on the sides and have a silver or gold color on the face of the frame. Please visit our Product page to view framing options. Sizes listed on the site are the size of the canvas itself and do not include the additional dimensions of the frame itself.
- Can I order a custom size?
We can typically accommodate custom sizes that are proportional to the image. Please contact us to request a custom size. Sizes are based on whole inches, as we are not able to accommodate fractions of inches.
- What is the largest size you can print?
Our largest canvas size is 18”x58” for a single panel canvas. Please contact us if you are interested in a custom size canvas.
- Do you offer upstretched/rolled canvases?
All of our canvases come with upstretched / rolled canvases.
- I’m not quite sure which product I should order, can you describe each product?
- Canvases are printed with UV-resistant archival inks and stretched on 1 1/2″ wood stretcher bars which will not warp or crack. Canvases are shipped with mounting hardware installed, ready to hang anywhere in your home or office.
- Can I buy just the digital image?
We are not selling digital copies of any of image.
- How do I sell my images on GBP?
At this time, Great BIG Photos is not purchasing images directly from customers. Do contact at email@example.com for further information
We also offer a “Create Your Own” option that is perfect for having your images produced on canvas via our site.
- What is your return policy?
You can view our return policy here.